An in-house seminar is the most cost-effective way of training up to eight people, and can save you up to 40%. The cost for a 2-day seminar for eight would be $5,760, or $720 per head, a 40% saving on the standard rate of $1,200. Added to this are traveling and accomodation expenses.
There are also a number of other benefits:
- You and your colleagues can speak freely about company-sensitive matters
- There are no expensive flights or hotels
- It’s run on your company premises
- Your whole team will receive the same level of training, enabling you to use a common vocabulary when talking about or preparing presentations.
- People can feel comfortable amongst ‘friends’
- It can act as a team-building exercise
- It’s on dates that suit you rather than ones chosen by me
- The content can be personalized. Looked at the standard seminar content and want 'more of this and less of that'? No problem. It's your seminar. you can have what you want.
Contact us with no obligation to discuss your requirements and we can discuss costs, timings and content.