How confident are you about public speaking?
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 against each of the 10 statements below (where 10 means you strongly disagree with it and 1 means you strongly agree with it), in the context of having to give a talk or presentation in front of others.
1. I feel anxious when I learn that I will have to do it.
2. I attempt to avoid doing it if I can.
3. I worry about having to do it ahead of time.
4. I am uncomfortable about being 'in the spotlight' when doing it.
5. I worry about embarrassing myself in public.
6. I worry that others will criticise me when I do it.
7. I am afraid to let others see that I am nervous about it.
8. I worry that I will dry up and forget my 'lines.'
9. I feel that I will lose credibility if I do it badly.
10. I worry that I will be asked questions that I cannot answer.
Under 30: You have a major fear of public speaking
30-70: You need to work on your self-confidence and enhance your public speaking skills.
Over 70: You do not really fear public speaking.
Anyone with a score of less than 70 should enroll on a Whole-Brain Presenting seminar or buy the Ebook to improve their self-confidence and enhance their speaking skills.